Tips for beautiful summer legs
The perfect shave
The easiest way to smooth summer legs is a careful shave. Here's how:
- Soften the skin in warm water.
- Soften the skin for a few minutes in warm water. When the skin on your legs is warm and soft, it is easier to shave the hairs away and you reduce the risk of subsequent skin irritation and sheen.
- Wrap your leg in shaving foam or gel.
- Some shaving products have been found to contain environmentally harmful substances. However, there are effective organic products on the market, such as organic products. ShaveSafe, EOS Shaving Cream and Masters Organics.
- Shave gently with a light hand.
- For best results, use a good shaver and new razor blades. Razor blades usually need to be replaced after about 10 shaves.
- Mindful skin irritation with antiseptic aftershave.
- After shaving, gently fry the skin. Reduce skin irritation by smearing the skin in antiseptic aftershave product, such as Aloe Vera gel, which has an antiseptic and cooling effect.